2.01.2017

Cute Girl Moments *Shimmerz Paints*

Hello, everyone! 

I'm here today with a layout that I created using lots of lovely Aqua Huez and Creameez colors from Shimmerz Paints that I shared on their blog yesterday!


I started by using my Silhouette to cut out a bunch of hearts from white cardstock. I added water to the Aqua Huez and Creameez colors that I chose to use and then took a watercolor brush and lightly dripped water onto a 12x12 piece of white card stock to create my background. I dabbed the cardstock with a paper towel to soften the look before adding the more saturated drips.


After everything dried, I placed the hearts on my page in a vertical design and then added my photo to the bottom right.


I used a white foam sentiment sticker from American Crafts for part of my title and altered the color of it by dry brushing some Paste-eez dimensional paste on top of it using a paintbrush.


The Tree Hugger Paste-eez color is a gorgeous, bright aqua and paired well with the color scheme of my page!



I also dry brushed the Paste-eez on the smaller foam stickers that I placed in the middle of watercolored hearts...luckily, I had just enough stickers for each heart!


Shimmerz Paints Used: Aqua Huez - Little Lily, African Violet, Rockin' Robin; Creameez - Boogie Boardin' Blue, Paradise Punch, Refresh Mint; Paste-eez - Tree Hugger


I hope I've inspired you to pull out your Shimmerz paints and play today! This layout could easily be a Valentine layout, even with the alternative color scheme! Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope you have a great week!








No comments:

Post a Comment