1.24.2017

Hello 2017! *Hip Kit Club*

Hey, everyone!

I shared a layout and the title page for my 2017 Project Life album on the Hip Kit Club blog last Friday...


I used the lovely January 2017 Hip Kits from Hip Kit Club for this layout and one of this month's cut files that are free to subscribers!


After I cut out the large heart cut file using my Silhouette, I layered lots of the floral ephemera pieces from the Pink Paislee Moonstruck collection around my photos and along the hearts. I placed a few of the vellum heart stickers that are HKC Exclusives and are available in the January 2017 Embellishment Kit around the background of my page for an added pop of black and white.


I also added some more black and white pops of color around my page using some fussy-cut flowers from the January 2017 Leaf and Flower Printable sheet. For my title, I used the gold Thickers from the January 2017 Main Kit and another ephemera piece from the Moonstruck collection.



 I have a process video on my YouTube channel for this layout so be sure and check it out!



Next up, I created the title page for my 2017 PL album using the January 2017 Project Life Kit...


I'm using a 9x12 album again this year since it worked out so well for me last year...I'm also going to continue to document monthly, using one full spread per month.


My favorite items from the Project Life Kit include the gorgeous HKC Exclusive Project Life cards and the Heidi Swapp Instax frames. I love how the pop of rose gold looks with my color scheme!


I normally don't write my New Year's resolutions down, but this year I decided to include our resolutions as a family front and center so they'll be a great reminder throughout the year.


How are you tackling your Project Life album this year? Any changes or ways that you want to do things differently? I'd love to hear, so be sure and leave me a comment! 

Thanks so much for joining me and I hope you have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment