11.20.2016

Brrr...brr! *Hip Kit Club*

Hello crafty friends! 

I shared this layout on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page the other day using the gorgeous November 2016 Hip Kits


I started with the Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa black and white patterned paper and grabbed some markers from my stash and colored in some of the phrases to make a sort of DIY background. I layered the photos of my daughter sipping on some yummy hot cocoa at her brother's football game and placed one of the adorable rubber charm paper clips from Crate Paper beside it using my Tiny Attacher. 


I typed my journaling on my computer and printed it off to fit inside one of the HKC exclusive die cut frames available in the November 2016 Main Kit. I added a strip of pink washi from the Embellishment Kit and layered a few more of the exclusive die cuts around it for added dimension.


I also painted the "BRR" wood veneer letters from the Snow and Cocoa collection using a black marker and placed them on top of the patterned paper piece where they fit perfectly!


The November kits are so amazing and are filled with so many items that are great for winter and holiday themed projects! Be sure and check out my process video for this layout on YouTube.

Thanks so much for joining me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment