9.04.2016

Indigo Hills Collection! *Pinkfresh Studio*

Hello everyone! 

I'm so excited to be sharing two layouts that I created using the newest Pinkfresh Studio collection, Indigo Hills! 

First up, I have this lovely page documenting the lake that we stayed at all summer in Indiana...



I started by choosing one of the beautiful patterned papers from the Indigo Hills collection and placing two large photos of the lake across the middle, layered slightly on top of each other. I used some circle punches to punch out some of the round images from the collection and scattered them around the ink trail on the patterned paper. 


I layered a few strips of the Days of the Week washi tape that's also from the Indigo Hills collection across the painted strips at the top and bottom of the paper for added dimension. I also placed several of the gold foiled wood clips and a few of the die cuts from the collection on and around my photos as well. 


I love how easily this page came together because of the lovely inked patterned paper that I used. Even though I like to add paint and splatters to my pages myself, sometimes I just don't have enough time to wait for the paint to dry and I want to get my project done so this patterned paper is perfect for that! 

Next, I have another layout I created using the new collection documenting the day my son got his braces removed...


I used one of my son's Instagram photos that he posted the day he got his braces off and printed out two copies, making one a little more muted than the other. Next, I fussy-cut several triangles from one of the Indigo Hills patterned papers and layered them around my photos producing a more masculine and geometric design. 


I placed one of the gold foiled wood clips next to the muted photo and layered a few of the die cuts (using one for my page title) and one of the rubber charm stickers on top of a few of the triangles for added dimension. 


I added two coordinating patterned paper strips to the top and bottom of my page and journaled on one of the fussy-cut triangles to complete my page! 

I can't tell you how much I ADORE this collection! Indigo Hills is perfect for any page, theme, or project and will be one of my all time faves! 

Thanks so much for joining me today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment