7.11.2016

XO *Freckled Fawn*

Hey everyone!

I'm a little behind posting projects to my blog, but it's summer and I'm enjoying lots of time away, outdoors, and with my kiddos that I'm not going to get too stressed out about it ;) Anyway, today I have a layout to share with you that I created using the gorgeous July Ohdeerme Kit from Freckled Fawn, "Sweet Treats"...


I had a great shot of my oldest son, (who never seems to want to make photo appearances anymore) at his eighth grade graduation that I wanted to document so I paired a dark gray piece of card stock with a cut file from JustNick Studio that I altered using some coordinating spray inks from Shimmerz.


I placed my journaling in one of the wood veneer frames from the July Kit and layered several of the chipboard stickers and puffy star stickers around it. I also added several of the cork chevron pieces around my page as well to coordinate with the masculine theme and color scheme.


I love how well the aqua, orange, green, and yellow embellishments contrast against the dark background paper!


You can check out my full post on the Freckled Fawn blog. And be sure and grab your July kit, "Sweet Treats", today!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment