6.29.2016

Live Colorfully *Hip Kit Club*

Hi crafty friends!

I shared this layout on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page yesterday...


I used items from the June 2016 Hip Kits to create this colorful page. I started with the color kit and misted my background images using the negative pieces from one of this month's cut files available here


I added several different sizes of the same cut file that I used to create my background around my photo and layered the decorative buttons from the Pink Paislee Fancy Free collection on top of them. 


I used one of the Dear Lizzy Happy Place watercolor phrases as my title and placed one of the HKC exclusive puffy stickers next to it along with a rubber shape sticker from the Maggie Holmes Bloom collection available in the June 2016 Embellishment Kit


I love how bright and happy this layout turned out and how it compliments the fun photo of my daughter having fun and celebrating the end of school for the summer. The June 2016 Hip Kits are packed full of lovely items to help you create any paper crafting project! 

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment