4.20.2016

Cute Capture *Hip Kit Club*

Hey everyone! 

I shared this layout over on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page yesterday using one of this month's exclusive cut files from Hip Kit Club and the April 2016 Hip Kits


I started by placing three of the heart-shaped cut files designed by Ashley Horton vertically down the left side of my page and added my photos that I layered under a couple of the Heidi Swapp Minc photo frames around the hearts. 


I typed my journaling on a piece of vellum and placed it in one of the gold foil puffy stickers from Pinkfresh Studio. I placed it next to the top photo of my daughter and her cousin at one of their dance competitions and layered the ampersand letter sticker (also from Pinkfresh Studio) on top. 


I used one of the acetate phrases from Pinkfresh Studio and more of the yellow puffy letter stickers to create my title. I layered several wood veneer hearts from Elle's Studio and a few of the exclusive HKC star acrylic pieces around it. 


Finally, I added a couple of the Shimelle Ephemera pieces and clustered them around the photos at the bottom of my page. I really love how well that yellow "oh yeah" HKC exclusive flair pieces matches the other yellow elements on my page! Be sure and check out my post on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page and have a wonderful day! 

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous layout :-) love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also แทงบาคาร่า Big Gaming

    ReplyDelete