12.22.2015

Happy Day *Hip Kit Club*

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I have this layout that I created using the December 2015 Hip Kits to share with you today...

 

I had this selfie-style photo of myself enjoying a very rare Starbucks treat after I spent a long morning Christmas shopping. The black and white photo inspired my color scheme and was a fun change of pace.


I used Nicole Nowosad's December 2015 Cut File to cut out the black and white striped triangles that I arranged to the right of my page.


I added pops of glittery gold embellishments around my page for some glitz and glam and layered the lovely "Love" ephemera piece under the letter sticker sheet I used for an added pop of black and white. 


Be sure and stop by the Hip Kit Club blog and check out my full post. Have a wonderful day and a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment