11.24.2015

My Heart Is So Full Of Joy *Hip Kit Club*

Hello everyone!

I shared this festive holiday layout on the Hip Kit Club blog today...


I used the gorgeous November 2015 Hip Kits and my favorite photo of my kiddos from last year to create this page. 


The November 2015 Hip Kits are jam packed full of products from Pink Fresh Studio, Crate Paper, October Afternoon, Simple Stories and more! I chose the Pink Fresh Studio patterned paper from the December Documented 2015 kit as the base of my layout.


I added several of the November cut files created by Nicole Nowosad that are available here and lots of sparkly and festive holiday embellishments from the kits around my photo and on the right side of the page.


I mixed up my lengthy title with different letter stickers and a heart sticker from Heidi Swap for added visual interest. 


Be sure and grab you November kits from Hip Kit Club before they're gone and join us for the Cyber Monday sale on November 20th, 2015 for some amazing deals!


Have a great day and happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment