10.08.2014

Week 32


Happy Wednesday!

I have my PL spread for Week 32 to share with you today...

 Left Side: 


Week 32 was the last week we got to spend in Kansas.  We packed up so we could head back to Illinois so the kids could start school.  It was one of the best weeks we spent out there and it's so hard to believe that we've been back in Illinois for almost two months now. 


I used the October OHDEERME kit from Freckled Fawn for this spread along with some Studio Calico PL cards and older Freckled Fawn items from my stash. 


We spent most of the weekdays at the Louisburg Aquatic Center and ended the week at one of the Royals' games...Go Royals!!! (I think we might have brought them some good luck this season ;)




Right Side:


I used the right side of my spread for our Royals game photos.  We had such a blast at the game and I wanted to include some of my favorite photos in this week's spread.




The October OHDEERME kit from Freckled Fawn is perfect for your next pocket page spread or layout so be sure and grab yours today.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment