5.14.2014

Adventure in DC

Happy Wednesday!

I created this layout for the Scrapbook Circle blog using the May kit, High Five...


I used more of the softer elements from this month's kit for this layout.  I love the Heidi Swapp Favorite Things Ephemera pack that's included.  



To find out how I created the sparkly splatters (below) head on over to the SBC blog for more details. 


This is my last layout for the Scrapbook Circle DT.  It's bittersweet because I made the decision of stepping down based on the fact that my family will be traveling a lot more due to my husband's job circumstances.  I just can't "do it all" even though I try to fool myself into thinking that I can.  I have loved every single kit that I have worked with from Scrapbook Circle and will miss working with everyone on the team.  I am truly honored to have gotten this opportunity and I wish them all the best!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment