9.05.2013

OhDeerMe Kit Reveal

Hello everyone!

Have you seen the reveal for September's OhDeerMe Kit from Freckled Fawn?!?!



I was blown away when I got my kit and made 2 layouts and a card and still have a TON of stuff leftover!

Here's a look at one of the layouts I created using the kit...





This kit is amazing and I loved working with it.  You can check out my other creations in the FF gallery along with the rest of the team's amazing work.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, I'm so excited that you are designing with these awesome kits and so happy that I'll have one show up at my door in a couple of days! YAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You're going to LOVE this kit!!!! xo

      Delete
  2. Awesome page with the kit, Adrienne!! Love the way you used the wood veneer pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love the frames and all those bits and pieces on this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful kit.. omg... love it all! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete